Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: prices are good.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rollemfilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2000
    Posts
    437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmm....interesting: www.super8camera-shop.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member al77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the link. I had a look at the site earlier & have ordered some out of date K40 to try. The online order form wasn't working properly earlier today but that has now been sorted out.
    Does anyone know what out of date K40 film is likely to turn out like when it's processed? I only used brand new rolls before now but these were so cheap that I thought it was worth the risk. I assume out of date films still turn out ok as I recall the widescreen centre among others also offer some types of out of date films for sale.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •